Football GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Football GFX.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanAVFC
Admin
Admin
SeanAVFC

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Football GFX. Empty
PostSubject: Football GFX.   Football GFX. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:17 am

A New Start Of Life To Football GFX.

As they say, "Out With The Old, In With The New". Two months have passed since 'Football GFX' lost it's title of an active site. A lack of activity was the downfall to FGFX's previous forum. However, it's about time we brought it back.

Long gone is the standard blue that was the forefront colours that emblazened the forums. Instead, we have replaced with a classic red and black combination. We have also brought in new buttons, and a new banner to give Football GFX a fresh new look.

Unfortunately, we our still using a free domain name. However, and I can assure you, once Rosie and I are certain that we have a constant stream of activity and members joining, we will be investing in a full domain name. The link "www.footballgfx.4umer.com" will be scrapped, and in its place will be "footballgfx.com". This will remain on the top of our agenda list until we manage to bring in lots of activity and a core member base.

We are intent on bringing in a new staff structure. A core staff team is behind the success of any forum, im sure you'll agree, and this is what we are wanting here at FGFX. If you are interested in becoming part of the FGFX staff team, feel free to sign yourself up on FGFX, and get in touch with either Rosie, or myself. We are looking for quality, not quantity. We are looking for someone who we can rely upon to get the job done, to monitor the forums for us, and to help us take FGFX on to the next level.

We have also introduced a wide range of smileys for our members to use. However, if there is a favourite smiley that you have that is not part of our collection, let us know, and we will be certain to add it. We have also collected a variety of football based smileys. We are open to requests for particular team smileys, so let us know if you want your team in the smiley database.

So there you have it. Football GFX is back. All I can say now is, I hope to see you sign up to FGFX and become a core member. Until next time, take care.

..:|Forums|:..

Regards,
SeanAVFC, FGFX Admin
Back to top Go down
Zueri
Zueri

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Football GFX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football GFX.   Football GFX. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:33 pm

im happy about it, ive gotta say its a lovely site Smile
Back to top Go down